• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] Holiday EM Drops

Funtony

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
One day I logged in to discover that my Christmas Museum on the Baja Shard had gone IDOC and fallen, POOF!. For some reason, the Credit Card did not charge this Account!? This is odd as I had paid for all of my Accounts for a FULL Year. Needless to say, I instantly felt sick to my stomach and wanted to quit the game. I was mortified. A few days later, I changed my mind and decided to re-build it (which will be a long pain-staking process).

My house was located on the Baja Shard near the Makato Docks (if you happened to have attended the IDOC). I am looking to retrieve as many of the items that I can, but realize that I may need to purchase most of them. SO, if you have any EM Holiday Drops that you wish to donate (or sell) please list them here or PM me. Hopefully, you will take pity on me and help me make my day! Some of you may know me as "Cortez". Lady Queen and I hosted the Rares Festival on Baja recently. (Guess my house falling is the punishment of some kind? I know Mesanna and I have a Love-Hate Relationship.

I did have a Collection of all of the named Snowmen and some of the EM Dropped Snowmen as well. Hoping to collect that back...!

Anyways, please look into your heart and see what Holiday items you might want to spare and let go...!

I would like to acknowledge and thank Destinie Moon for all of her advice, help, design, building, and creativity. THANK YOU DESTINIE!

BTW: I have Transfer Shields for ATL and some other shards...

Attachments

Last edited:

Danpal

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I am sorry for the loss of the house and all that is in it. Would love to help but I do not have any Christmas em items. Dont think I have any of the gifts as well. If you want I will give all tokens or gifts we get this year to you your shard.

Lt.Snuggles

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i remember that idoc, i have the items i was able to get still just sitting in my bank, dm me and ill pass it over to you whenever we can meet.

E_T

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have several snowmen and probably some other holiday items buried in my house on Baja. DM me and I can get them to you.

Donavon

Sage
Stratics Veteran
My main account didnt get charged this month.. had to make the payment myself... luckly I caught it within 3 hours of it happening..

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Might have some extra Egg Nog on Atlantic that I can offer up.

Terribly sorry to hear about losing your house and all your Christmas items. I've moved on to loading up all of my accounts with about 6 to 12 months worth of codes after hearing about this happening all too often.