• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Holiday Cheer Celebration! Friday, December 28th

• Thread starter imported_Queen Mum
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0

Angel of Sonoma

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Thanks Mum for hosting this event!

The evening started out with birthday wishes to Connor & TorAnn and a birthday box bash. Both of the birthday guests axed boxes full of goodies and it was a free-for-all to scoop up the loot.

But Connor and TorAnn weren't the only birthday guests! We also discovered it was none other than Queen Mum's birthday too!

After the birthday events, we headed up to the roof for a cookie race. Everyone was given a Gingerbread cookie and had to figure out how to slide off the roof then run through the house and return to the roof to hand their cookie back to Mum. And the winner was....none other than Connor (must be part reindeer. hehe).

Next was a game of "who stole the cookie?". Mum's vendors held locked boxes containing prizes or plates of cookies which were stolen from Mum's kitchen by the vendors (oh the nerve!). As Mum handed out the boxes, 4 plates of cookies were retrieved.

The last event of the evening was a round of mongbat darts. Sandy was the highest scorer and won the 1st place prize followed by NekedLady who took 2nd place. (Yikes! Daggers! I know nothing of these. Now if we were allowed to use arrows... maybe I would've won. haha.) But it was all good, as there were consolation prizes awarded to everyone not as skilled in the game of mongbat darts.

The evening ended with happy birthday wishes and wishes for a happy new year. Thank you Queen Mum for hosting the party; I truly enjoyed it!