• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Holding on by a thread.

Gidge

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I am sure we all know what it's like to gain new friends and to have friends go away. I have been fluttering in and out of the game lately. Too much really. So much that a couple of guildies made there own guild. :) I am proud of them!

Anyways... BoE has been around for quite sometime. During that time I can count the number of people that have been removed from the guild on one hand.. 3 fingers really. Most people left on their own accord due to different gaming styles, personal reasons, or conflict of interest. But looking through the roster... there are 290 names. 290 characters, all of the names I know. I remember some very fondly some I am totally clueless as to who they are (meaning their story of how they became BoE, Alt's names). But the Banishers have always stated. Real Life first, we will always be here when you get back. As I look at the roster I wish that they would come back and visit. See what has become of the game. See that we are all here waiting for them to return. Sometimes I feel like a member of a Cargo Tribe waiting for a plane to land.

Am I alone in waiting for them to return?

Krinkle

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You are not alone. However, I do think people need to move on. I've been thinking about the guilds on my shard and the people that are left tend to want their guild to still be busy. Obviously, this isn't going to happen for most of them. I know everyone wants to control things and do things their way, but there are not enough people on most shards nowadays. There are some old guilds around hanging on by a thread. Maybe some people need to face reality and 'regroup' so that they can enjoy the game better.

Gidge

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Maybe time to forge an alliance. *gulps*

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
We have a 70+ guild Alliance on Drachenfels with all those smaller guilds. Its the best thing we ever done! :)