• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player Event) Holdens' auction

Touzoko

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I thought it was a huge success. I had great fun attending, and hope you'll plan more in the future.

Great job, and thank you!

HoldenCaulfield

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank-you all for the very kind words. Glad it was enjoyable and I appreciated the turnout.

Thank-you to all who came and showed support. For those who contributed to the items to be auctioned, please contact me to arrange delivery of gold. I also must reach out to find a NEW2 leader to collect the gold from the items in which proceeds were donated.

Please do not hesitate to offer me any advice for improving the event in the future.

Many Thanks,
Holden

MANSBETH

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks Holden!
Twas a great event and very good idea!
Hope to see more in the future.

Wolfman

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It was a shame I was not able to attend, but my man Bram got me the one item I realy realy wanted, so thx for hosting this auction!

Guardian KX

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Can I please know what the Inquis Res gloves went for? This way I can keep a balance on the next price check on them. Thank You.

Rumpy

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Can I please know what the Inquis Res gloves went for? This way I can keep a balance on the next price check on them. Thank You.
They went for a mil actually. It was like up to 100k, and I said a mil and no one even flinched. Hell, I thought I overpaid for them and I probably did. I felt dumb, I coulda got them alot cheaper.

Tjalle

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I´m posting this on behalf of Freja who is having problems with Stratics at the moment.

Thanks to those who donated to the NEW2 guild! :)

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Look likes it's IE8 that gives me problems. I'm now posting from Firefox and here it works. I thought I had lost my posting rights.
Thanks for the big checks

Afterglow

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks Holden and everyone helping in this auction by spending their shinies :)