• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player Event) Hold an event, event

Mentiras

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Date: 4/01/13 to 4/30/13 (Monday April 1st 2013 to Tuesday April 30th 2013)
Time: Up to you
Prizes: It is up to you if your event will have prizes or not

Prize: a Unique - Blood Shirt - for the best event, judged by myself, zath, or one of our proxies.

Rules:

1- Your event MUST be advertised and open to the whole shard
2- The rules of your event must be made clear and concise
3- There must be a rule for "in case of a tie" if that is a possibility

Description:

Events will be judged by Myself, Zath, or a Proxie (possibly all three). Scoring will be done as follows:
  • 10 point scale for Advertising your event
  • 10 point scale for Participation
  • 20 point scale for Creativity
  • 20 point scale for Preparation
  • 40 point scale for "fun"
I may be overwhelming you all with events, but better that then none ;)

Last edited:

Mentiras

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Let me know when you have an event scheduled either by PM or finding me in game and I will add it to the Legends Event Calendar which will take care of your advertising requirement (Though you should also spam a few times I general chat the day before and the day of, but not necessary).

Mentiras

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
First event, event was held! It was quite a success, I have PMs from 2 others so far who are working on events and will let me know as soon as they are ready for them to be added to the calendar. If you are interested in participating by holding an event (even if you dont know what you will do yet) please let me know.

Mentiras

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Two events in the works, and one being discussed, please keep in mind this is only a month long event if you plan on participating as an event host please let me know soon.

Mentiras

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
3 DAYS LEFT!!!!! pm me if you need help refining an idea!

Mentiras

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
2hrs 30min left for any last minute entrys. Just make sure to post before then and it will count.

Sadie-

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Fuffly!! I just posted the VFW Charybdis hunt for Wilma she would like to submit it for consideration

Last edited:

Wingfield

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks for the whole "Hold-an-Event Event! I participated in as many of them as I could, hosted one, and had a blast!! I saw lots of Legends folks come together to play, celebrate, and fight valiantly. I particularly enjoyed seeing Legends come together as a shard and DO things together. What a cool idea, Fluffy! Thanks for putting it out there and promoting it in such a way that people wanted to participate.

Legends Shard....where legends are made!!!!

Mentiras

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
The final tallys are being worked on as we speak, at the latest you should all be able to congratulate the winner by Tuesday. Thank you. ;)

Penderrin

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Yes, I would definitely consider this event a success. Thank you Fluffy

Last edited:

BeaIank

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
And the Oscar for best event goes to....

*rumble, rumble, Rumble, RUMBLE*

Alchemical Bowling hosted by Lazarus Redwater!

Congratulations for our winner! :D
Fluffy shall deliver your prize in game.

Clops

Sage
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Dread Lord
Now I'm really sad I missed the event. Can we do an alchemical bowling redo? :D

Lazarus Redwater

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
OMG!
This "Event" event was tough competition and a great idea, a win for Legends. The ones I couldn't make I heard were excellent as were the ones I did.

Thank you Fluffy and Zath and anyone else who was involved, you made for an awesome month and even inspired ME to move my butt and try, and like the house this was a team effort and help and input from outside sources as well, so thank you all you know who you are.

Yeah, I think I will try to host a monthly bowling tournament and have another event in the lineup also that was going to be my entry into this event before scratching it for bowling.