• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

hola

Cash

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
no complaints here... busy trying to pick up on all these new changes
i do have a question though, prob the first night i was back, i went to yew gate ( i know terrible idea )
but i got hit by a dexer, stam dropped to 0 so i couldn't move... and my total refresh pots "had no effect" so i couldn't regain stam to get away... what was that?

iLLegal Means

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Can't say for sure... but it sounds like a special move (per weapon)... paralyzing blow...
on classic client at the feet of your paperdoll beside the backpack ... there is a purple looking scroll ... double click it.. once you reach 80 wepon skill you get a primary and secondry special move.. uses mana... but comes in handy... drag icon to screen top and use as a spell during melee`
.. just guessing

Last edited: