• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Rares Fest Hoist Your Sails, Raise Your Flags, Beat to Quarters For The Atlantic Rares Jubilee 2019

Nails Warstein

Royal Explorer & Grand Archaeologian Of Sosaria
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
SUNDAY JUNE 2ND THRU SUNDAY JUNE 9TH, 2019.

VOYAGE TO SMUGGLER'S COVE

FOR FUN AND FESTIVITIES FOR ALL

SMUGGLER'S COVE TREASURE MAP

1 - Meet here for the Net Toss on June 7th @ 9pm EST
2 - Stage for Announcements & Closing Ceremonies on June 9th @ 7pm EST
3 - Story Telling Contest Here "Adventures On The High Seas" on June 4th @ 8pm EST
3 - Meet Here for the Felucca Player Event "Summon the Dread Pirate Hook" on June 5th @ 8pm EST
4 - Stomp on this TOAD Moongate to Go Home
5 - Stow your Pets with this Stable Master
6 - Meet at Tatianna's Tavern for some Rum & Knife Throwing Contest Night June 3rd @ 8pm EST
7 + 8 - Get Your Vendors Here from @Laina ICQ 132394785 & @Smoot ICQ 442212126
9 + 10 - Silent Auction Houses 1 + 2 run by @Olcher ICQ 1598439 & assisted by @Nails Warstein ICQ 150528775
11 - Enter & Vote here at the Pod House Contest
12 - @Queen Arya Rares Jubilee Teleport Hub
13 - @Longtooths Rares Jubilee Live Auction House
14 - @Restless Rares Jubilee Scavenger Hunt House

PLEASE NOTE THIS IS ALL STILL A WORK IN PROGRESS AND SUBJECT TO CHANGE

Attachments

Last edited:

Nails Warstein

Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron

Nails Warstein

Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Updated the thread to include a guide on how to find the Jubilee Teleport Hub, Live Auction and Scavenger Hunt. Maybe one last update to add, so stay tuned.

Queen Arya

Rares Fest Host | Atl Sept 2011 & June 2013
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Updated information and photos on what to do this week at the Rares Festival Jubilee
Posted above are the dates and times. WARNING be on time for these events and be prepared for spawn to appear at any time on the festival's playground

Today Sunday June 2nd- Get your vendor and dress it like a pirate- keep it stocked- contact info also posted above
Submissions accepted for the silent auction houses- contact info above
Pod design contest- very few pods left- prizes are well worth your time
8pm tonight is Restless scavenger hunt- three (3) secret chests will need codes to unlock them to take the prize- clues will be given out at 8 pm. SHARP-This event will be held at Toad Town) a teleporter from Vendor house one (1) is available

Monday June 3rd: 8 pm est
Tavern night with Tati-come mingle with old friends and get your steak knife for the dart board contest that starts at 9 pm est.Event held at the bar area of the festival.
Prizes are a Davies locker, Brit ship for second place and smaller prizes for other entries
We also have a secret ghost pirate wandering around the festival this night- if your in a pirate character mode and act the part-don't be surprised if your trade window opens with a prize

Tuesday June 4th: 8 pm est- This event will be held at the podium near the campfire at the festival site Storytelling contest-This event is not hard- tell me your adventures on the high seas or your encounters with pirates
This event will be judged on your ability to tell a great story and capture the audience with your imagination
The prizes are a rift pillar and a small soul forge for second place- smaller prizes for other good entries ( fire painting, lighthouse etc)

Wednesday June 5th: Summon Pirate Hook- 8 pm est- starts at the campfire area on the festival grounds
This event will have the felucca facet included so do not wear or bring anything you don't want to loose
Our event coordinator Nails will try and summon The Pirate Hook- but be weary we are on a sacred pirates playground- gates to a blood bath will appear- your job will be to find pirates, kill them and loot their bodies for the prizes. ( un-insured token) We have placed five toons in fel with easy clues to find these pirates. On their bodies you find an uninsured token that you will need to bring back to us to claim your prize
Prizes for top two are a slither and a dread war horse with a bonding potion.

Thursday Night: June 6th-
Silent auction submissions end at 6pm est- at 8 pm est you can enter the houses and submit your buyouts of items
At 9 pm est there will be a trivia game played at the stage area

Friday Night- June 7th: 9 pm est on the docks will be a net toss

Saturday June 8th at 2 pm est is our Live auction held at Toad Towns auction house- teleporter from vendor house one (1) available held by Longtooth and company
Silent auction houses close at 8 and 10 pm est- see information above about any of these auctions

Pod deco.jpg Vendor & pirate costumes.jpg Tavern.jpg Story telling event.jpg Campfire story.jpg Information booklet.jpg Dock.jpg Stage.jpg Prizes.jpg Secret chest.jpg

I would like to thank all those in the background for your support and help to make this festival happen

Last edited:

Queen Arya

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Gratz to all three winners from the scavenger hunt ( Spring, Strings and IRTEHERTK)
Prizes were : Fairytale wishing table,set of vials containing an unknown potent mixture and a portrait taken from the personal collection of sultan Besfed and a gem encrusted axe bearing the crest of clan lishh
Thank you for participating in the event
Blend, Zoogi, Spring, IRTEHERTK, crystal, a powerful ally, leichtrean, Foxie, Lord Smoke

Scavenger hunt.jpg strings chest two.jpg scavenger hunt winner 3.jpg

Queen Arya

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Tavern night a success! EM Roenick stopped by to try his hand at darts.
We made a big mess of dead pirates everywhere
Our dartboard contest was a lot of fun
Restless took first place with a point total of 30. his prize was a davy jones locker
Agent Orange took second place his point total was 25 and the prize was a brit ship
Mr Big won 3rd place with a point total of 22 and took home a lighthouse
I am still trying to decide if a prize should be had by the lowest score of one (1) made by Cauche. lmao
Thank you Madonna, Raina, Cauche, Spring, Tiffany and all of you Piarates that participated
Thank you PEC Raine for all the fun
Thank you Tati for serving all of us rowdy Pirate wanna be's and for the steak knives. lol
roenick an darts.jpg Tavern night.jpg Big mess at tavern.jpg

Last edited:

Queen Arya

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Thank you to the five enteries at the story telling event last night
I will never look at the stars over the Umbran sea the same again
I will always check my footing when boarding a ship in fear its covered with whale oil
As a tamer all these years I have been fighting dragons with my trained pet, when all I had to do was the feed the dragon rum. Apparently they roll over on their backs making them easy prey
In the future when I visit Trinsic, I will stop in and say hello to Akeeta, whilst constantly looking over my shoulder for the Pirate Blackbeard
Finally, there appears to be a cult of savages that are actual cannibals, apparently they eat humans. That will give me nightmares for awhile.

Gratz to to Cap'n crunch who took first place with his autobiography (Rift pillar w/brazier)
To Marcella who took second place with her story of Cap'n Thumbs and a ship covered in whale oil (Small Soul Forge)
To Kataklysm who took third place for his drunken dragon story (singing ball)
To Akeeta with her story of Trinsic and the pirate Blackbeard (fire painting)
and finally Mr Big who received the booby prize for his cannibal story (a lighthouse deed)
We made another mess killing red ghost pirates that seem to appear every time the name "Hook" is mentioned
I did warn everyone that this pirate Hook has some kind of power that transcends from somewhere or something. Tread lightly while on the sacred pirates playground
Storytelling night.jpg

Thank you PEC Raine for your great ability to aid in player events and @Mesanna for the Pirates playground

Last edited:

Queen Arya

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
I see Red people! Im not kidding a real red pvper was standing next to me at the Pre event chit chat
I told you all that Pirate Hook had some kind of magical power or some kind of item that holds power
I see red people.jpg

A drunken sailor shows up and he yells the same warning not to disturb this Pirates playground, he tells us stories of adventures at sea But he also makes the mistake of uttering the words "Hook" I am still not sure if his words summoned "Hook" or if Hook himself opened that portal to hell and a blood bath.
I am not partial to pirates, but those poor buccaneer's didn't have a chance. It wasn't even a heroic stance, they were cut down and their treasure and clothing were looted from their dead bodies
Oh Hook tried to spawn his lil old red pirates to stop their advance, nothing worked, These men had a mission and succeeded.

Hook however disappeared aboard his ship, so the likes of him appearing again for us to deal with is highly likely.
Is Hook trying to lure us away from Smugglers cove because theres something here he wants?

I see red people.jpg Fel event 2.jpg eve l.jpg fel event3.jpg fel event 4.jpg Fel event 5.png fel event 6.png fel event 7.jpg
Gratz to Lag/Necro: Dread war horse w/pet bonding potion for first place
To: ItWasJustRNG. Anchor from the ship that got away also first place
To: Eve L Antagonist: A slither; second place
To: Les Ruby amulet: also second place
To: Biggs Tattered map of the HMS last known location: third place

The prizes were determined by the statues/tokens each player recovered from the dead bodies and returned to us at the events start
It was just.jpg

Last edited: