• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Ho Ho Ho you filthy animals!

BeaIank

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Merry beerxmas to you all and stuff.
I hope your holidays were as beer filled as mine. But that you didn't get as drunk and as hung over as I did!

Zalan

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Keep in mind Legends has grown quite small. Its like having your own personnel server.

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
So, this account log in is a nightmare. Master accounts, EA accounts, Mythic all not working.

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Welcome to the only company in the U.S. where you have to beg them to take your money...

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Yup. Day three of trying to get this handled. I'm about done already. I was trying to get it handled but its just moronic at this point....

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Broadsword | Account Management
Account Name What is this? Your EA account name is your email address. An EA account is the account you use to manage all your EA games. This is not your individual game accounts or your Mythic Master account. If you don't have an account, please create one using the "Start" button under "Need an account?"

Please make sure the email address is kept up-to-date on your account, so you can receive important information from us about your account.

Password.

What is it that you are having trouble with?

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I figured it out lol. The account name ending with _uo was throwing me off. Kept getting locked out. However, I am in now, and walked around for approx. 10 mins and logged off.

Herp!

Journeyman
Welcome to the only company in the U.S. where you have to beg them to take your money...
I've never had issues with them taking my money! I even called them to open an account that closed back in 2004 that I had lost ALL info for and they assisted me in retrieving my original acct from 97-2004... in all of 1 phone call for about 1 hour of my time. They'll take your money, just gotta tell em you want your stuff back REALLY bad :)

Edit:
Merry Christmas almost 2 months late and I just realized how old this post was :D

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Merry Late Christmas back to you as well! I am still trying to figure out how I want to play the UO. Should I craft? Should I PvP? Farm? No idea really lol. Just have it for super leisure time. I am currently trying to decide if I want to sell of about 500mil worth or rares....so many decisions....ohh, and if I want to stay on Legends.

Herp!

Journeyman
Merry Late Christmas back to you as well! I am still trying to figure out how I want to play the UO. Should I craft? Should I PvP? Farm? No idea really lol. Just have it for super leisure time. I am currently trying to decide if I want to sell of about 500mil worth or rares....so many decisions....ohh, and if I want to stay on Legends.
Legends is good people from everything I have seen. We have the occasional butt hole come through from another shard, but for the most part, I've really only encountered a lot of nice people. I don't PvP anymore really unless someone comes at me at a spawn and I have to defend my life and spawn(generally I die anyway :D), but if you're looking for someone to play with, I'm around mostly on weekends at night now due to REALLY long work weeks at 12+ hours a day. I'm generally on Loser M or Black Light, Anne Taylor is my crafter. I've also got a friend that can be pretty helpful who plays Derp and White Light the most, or his crafter - Crafty. I'm also a wealth of information for anyone who likes to play dexxers, I spent many many hours making my suit and my friend's, I've spreadsheeted most damage types, etc. So feel free to ask, even if you leave Legends. Game is still amazing fun, just requires a bit of patience to find a group due to most everyone being an adult with a job & life to take care of outside of the game nowadays. Nothing like the old days when we were all young and stayed up to the wee hours pvping and chatting.

It's quiet here though, some people don't necessarily like that I suppose.

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Im a Legends original. Was here day one it opened. Just havent played much in a couple years. I too work roughly 12+ days (car sales).

I will probably stick around here, build my suits again and tweak my templates. Send a PvP guy over to ATL i am sure.

I dont really mess with ICQ but I am sure I could re download it. I wouldnt mind hooking up with some players.

But I will ask, what would be the best template and tactics to farm with. I have ZERO idea where to farm high end jewels and stuff. Any help would be appreciated!!!

Herp!

Journeyman
I generally farm Shadowguard for legendary artifacts and the drops because I can get about 15-20 legendaries & ~1-1.5m gold an hour. But if you're just starting back, thinking back to when we started, I farmed Greater Dragons in Fel destard for jewels using a tamer in full luck gear for the extra drop chance. Sadly, the gear is still like it always has been, random as hell, so you could get the best stuff ever off a mongbat. Someone like Bealank(sadly I lack the knowledge of how to link a person so they see the message) may be able to give you a better idea of where to farm for high end jewels and things. I've got a couple bags full of legendaries in the fel castle that I could allow you to peruse if you'd like (it's only in fel so we can have a red and farm up our justice to cap for spawning/harrower). My house is a complete and total mess, I've never been one to decorate or organize terribly well, but I'm happy to let you take a look if you want. We also have a variety of ssi/stam increase jewelry that you can take a look at as well. We have literally 6 million iron ingots and 60k+ of all the colours aside from Valorite being at like 45k right now due to a lack of interest in mining lately. I haven't had ICQ since 2004, but I could probably acquire it again... I typically use Steam - Goochbeard (Greg Roberts) if you wanna add me(this goes for anyone on legends).

I'm a Journeyman Electrician/Plumber, nothing like car sales, I'd argue my job is easier than yours actually... So I completely feel for you on the long days, I am VERY happy to be out of sales and back to my licensed jobs I love and actually enjoy. Feel free to drop me a message on Stratics as well, it's generally just one of the many tabs I leave open and check regularly for alerts/messages. I'm around pretty much every Sunday (Good old Texas being Bible country :D) and I'm off the occasional Saturday like today. Just drop me a message, I'll add you to the house friends list and I'll just unlock the legendary bags and the ones with ssi jewels so you can browse em, any crafting materials you may need, just ask. Like I said, we have a boat load or 20.....

Ah, and I could probably piece together a pretty decent set if you need one, I have LOADS of extra pieces from crafting the 2 sets we are currently in, only thing I'm lacking atm is Essence of Order for LMC imbues. I will say, we make most of our weapons using normal quality weapons bought from vendors so we can just reforge it to 100% ele and not have to bother whetstoning DI off because we utilize sets that have 100% DI base and normal quality 2h weapons still have room/weight for a full 5 imbues. I believe I could make a set with 70% though... I am lacking an extra pair of Tinker Legs, and an Extra Jumu's Sacred Hide from Shadowguard to get it to 100%.

I do feel bad always calling out Bealank as a knowledgable player, but she's one of the few people I know plays on Legends, and I know she's damn good at the game.

Last edited:

Zalan

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Omni check your PMs...

Incase you forget you might remember me as Tyr

BeaIank

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
I have found that the Balron in Fel Blackthorn is pretty good for decent SSI or SDI jewels.
They die in less than 10 seconds, have decent gold and drop middle end jewels with SSI/SDI often. Also, you get the random chance for a minax drop, lots of karma, max your honour and get a lot of fame to build sacrifice quickly.
For Legendaries, I either do Exodus or the fel Turtle spawn. Not too keen on keying the Shadowguard. :p

I also have plenty of pieces to spare if needed.

Zalan

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just give him a Legendary Lute not Legendary Loot. He is a bard after all :D

BeaIank

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Oh man! Bards are the worst! :p
Always signing my acts of bravely running away.

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Omnikins :heart: you really hanging around this time? and where did you plop down your castle?

Zalan

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I say it's time :grouphug: to get Omni to join us. Then we would have half the shard Population in the Guild:cool:

Over 200 characters and 5 to 6 players.

Devs horrible at cleaning the Guild Stone. Do you still have it Dev?

Last edited:

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I do, sir, and if the castle in Skara ever gets done (along with three other houses!) it will be on display there, as will other treasured items from long ago friends

and I just can't erase the names on the list, I've sat down to attempt that a few times, cannot bring myself to do it

Zalan

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Kind of Glad you don't clear it. I was shocked I was still on it after a 6 year hiatus from the game.

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I remember you Tyr. I just forgot to reply to the DMs. I have some cash on hand, and a bunch of rares I will most likely sell this week to start gearing up for my glorious return...lol.

I have several Characters, but most are torn apart or half started. Also four of them are red....so that makes it interesting to play in the trammel side. I wish you could reset that like the old days....

I wouldnt mind being in good ole FSB. Thats something to consider for sure.

I have some suits, but they are thrown together, and rather crappy in todays standards lol.
Omnikins :heart: you really hanging around this time? and where did you plop down your castle?
I placed just outside of the Brit Swamp near the mountains. Fel side (due to my reds) and I really didnt even bother looking for other spots. I am sure I will find something else I like more...

I have found that the Balron in Fel Blackthorn is pretty good for decent SSI or SDI jewels.
They die in less than 10 seconds, have decent gold and drop middle end jewels with SSI/SDI often. Also, you get the random chance for a minax drop, lots of karma, max your honour and get a lot of fame to build sacrifice quickly.
For Legendaries, I either do Exodus or the fel Turtle spawn. Not too keen on keying the Shadowguard. :p

I also have plenty of pieces to spare if needed.
What templates are good to hunt there? Dexers? I honestly have no idea anymore. Such a newb.
Oh man! Bards are the worst! :p
Always signing my acts of bravely running away.
Are bards worth while to play? I know im 120 music, Disco and Provoke.

Zalan

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
A few forged Pardons can get you blue again. All I use normally are imbued suits for PvM. I've got a castle south of the Fel Yew Moongate.

BeaIank

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
What templates are good to hunt there? Dexers? I honestly have no idea anymore. Such a newb.

Are bards worth while to play? I know im 120 music, Disco and Provoke.
Dexxers for sure. I run an assortment of different dexxers templates there and all of them take 10 to 15 seconds to kill a Balron with a 100% energy double strike weapon.
And Bards are nice for protection and peace songs when doing champ spawns. :p

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dexxers for sure. I run an assortment of different dexxers templates there and all of them take 10 to 15 seconds to kill a Balron with a 100% energy double strike weapon.
And Bards are nice for protection and peace songs when doing champ spawns. :p
What template would you suggest then? I also need a 120 swords if anyone has it!

Herp!

Journeyman
I've got a 120 swords you can have, gonna be on for a bit longer, probably til 12 CST if you have a moment to get on and grab it. As for templates, I quit running Sampire for:

120 swords
120 tactics
100 anatomy
120 bushido
95 healing
65 chiv
100 parry

Allows me to just leave bandaids rolling & allows for crosshealing with a friend which is how I normally play. I'm sure others have better builds for solo running, but this build has worked for me up to soloing Shadowguard at least.

edit:

I'm gonna go pass out for work, holler in chat whenever you get a chance or PM me here. I'm generally around after 7pm CST until midnight or so during the week if you wanna do stuff in game or look through the items and scrolls we have sorted out.

Last edited:

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I've got a 120 swords you can have, gonna be on for a bit longer, probably til 12 CST if you have a moment to get on and grab it. As for templates, I quit running Sampire for:

120 swords
120 tactics
100 anatomy
120 bushido
95 healing
65 chiv
100 parry

Allows me to just leave bandaids rolling & allows for crosshealing with a friend which is how I normally play. I'm sure others have better builds for solo running, but this build has worked for me up to soloing Shadowguard at least.

edit:

I'm gonna go pass out for work, holler in chat whenever you get a chance or PM me here. I'm generally around after 7pm CST until midnight or so during the week if you wanna do stuff in game or look through the items and scrolls we have sorted out.

You on right now? Ill be on Jedi Mind Tricks or Velvet Jones

Herp!

Journeyman
You on right now? Ill be on Jedi Mind Tricks or Velvet Jones
Lol, I was def outside of your house when you logged in on Jedi Mind Tricks last night. Asked in gen chat "is that you omni" but I kinda missed the char name cuz you recalled out pretty quick so I couldn't specify. I have no idea how I missed the message on here since I def refreshed at 11:56 when I edited my last post... Maybe I just spaced out. Anyway, I'll refresh the thread every so often til 1 or so tonight. I may also just be hidden outside of your castle right now lol.... Nothin else to do, had a bad day cuz my 13 yr best friend aka my dog died this morning, so I'll be just kinda chilling out and watching videos on the other monitor. Holler in /c or here, I'll be around til probably 12:30-1 CST.

Herp!

Journeyman
:( sorry about your buddy
These things happen, everyone loses something or someone every day. What makes us stronger is the people around us who help us through times like this. Even when it's just a "sorry about your buddy". Thanks a lot, really, it means more than you think.

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Lol, I was def outside of your house when you logged in on Jedi Mind Tricks last night. Asked in gen chat "is that you omni" but I kinda missed the char name cuz you recalled out pretty quick so I couldn't specify. I have no idea how I missed the message on here since I def refreshed at 11:56 when I edited my last post... Maybe I just spaced out. Anyway, I'll refresh the thread every so often til 1 or so tonight. I may also just be hidden outside of your castle right now lol.... Nothin else to do, had a bad day cuz my 13 yr best friend aka my dog died this morning, so I'll be just kinda chilling out and watching videos on the other monitor. Holler in /c or here, I'll be around til probably 12:30-1 CST.
Really to sorry to hear about your dog man. =\ I have a chi-weenie and a humongous great dane...I usally am on around 9-10 pacific time.