• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

hmmmmm, just thinking again, New Game, higher price? lol

N

nobuttkisser

Hmmmmm, Just thinking here again, New game, higher price? lol. you know most of the users on this website has done nonthing and I do mean ABSOLUTELY NONTHING, but complain just about everyday, and every step of the way. Place yourself in the shoes of those developing and designing this game both the current and the game that everyone hopes that will be finally merged to become a gameplay experience much like Sims 2 or more.

Not caring about the flame that will be hurled my way, If I was in charge of creating this game yes I WOULD charge more real life $$$ for the efforts of designing and the abuse hurled in my direction the last six months.

What is all of this "stressing" anyway over a game you pay for. boy i'd love to be the fly on the wall of some of your children and know what they think of you and your emotional actions over a computer generated game.

those who may or may not feel this affects you (wheather you care to want to believe it or stay in the state of denial?), let the game digress from the old state and progress into whatever shape or form if you will, the new game will come to be. now breathe, count to ten SLOWLY walk away, and come back when the game is ready at its new location.

p.s. THIS would be a GREAT place to practice those "afk" skills that has been happening so much in TSO lol.

OH!, and be kind to the devs and each other please???

I

imported_Qute Pi

Maybe there will be a higher price and maybe there won't be.
The introduction of the ATM allows them to keep the same game play fee yet make additional income. Also I wouldn't be surprised if in the future we are charged for additional features.

That's the price of having a new game. Speculating about price at this point...to me is pointless.

M

Monkeybear

European players already pay almost double than the american players so no thanks I won't be paying anymore

N

Nick6212

No $9.99 is already enough. It should increase. If you remember all the articles from back when TSO first came out....all the articles claimed the game didn't meet standards because of such a high subscription cost.