• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Hmm i think this is a bit wrong regarding vet rewards

N

Nisse/Ubbe

I desided to make the final move and moved to SP.
If i had chosed to move to another shard i could pack all my money and items and move ower and be happy.

Now i start frech and all vet rewards i ever used is a total vaste.
Isent SP suposed to be the final step for old players?

I gladly delete all my other chars and get my rewards back and be able to use them.

L

Lord Drakelord

I desided to make the final move and moved to SP.
If i had chosed to move to another shard i could pack all my money and items and move ower and be happy.

Now i start frech and all vet rewards i ever used is a total vaste.
Isent SP suposed to be the final step for old players?

I gladly delete all my other chars and get my rewards back and be able to use them.

Best you can do is sell them off on the old shard, and try to fine a broker to transfer gold over to buy new ones.

TheScoundrelRico

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
As already mentioned. Sell your things and transfer the cash over with Cybernickle. Also, you might be able to find someone on your old shard that is willing to trade vet rewards to Siege for you. I know when I started a character on Mugen, I needed to get one of my ethies from Atlantic, I had some create one for me on Mugen and we traded that way.

There should not be an easy way to transfer to Siege anyway imo...la

N

Nisse/Ubbe

I dont meen it should be easy. i just say that after playing long on normal server you have nothing for being a vet and start up on a server who has a ruffer climat to playe on. As said before i can delete all my char and my 8-9 yer old account could get baclk 2-3 rewards would make it mor atracting to start all ower.
To start on SP meens you need to sacrefice all compered to move to another server.

TheScoundrelRico

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Most of the current Siege refugees have learned this lesson as well. It's not easy, and yes, you may have to farm gold to save up to buy some vet rewards. But that is the way it is. Adapt...la

L

Lord Drakelord

Most of the current Siege refugees have learned this lesson as well. It's not easy, and yes, you may have to farm gold to save up to buy some vet rewards. But that is the way it is. Adapt...la

On Siege, Trinsic has a really nice small dungeon inside town, lots of Newbs on Siege never know about it, but you have earth ele's, fire ele's. Not a lot of loot, but you are close to a bank. Only shard I know that has a dungeon inside a city.