• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Hmm... about the Factions thingie.....

• Thread starter Prince Caspian
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
P

Prince Caspian

Help me out here, but I really haven't been keeping up. Its probably because there is some detail that went under my radar (again)....

But as I understand it, the Invasions will be in force while the darkside dudes (Minax and SLs) capture the mirror city in Fel.... and order can only be restored by the goodies (CoM and TBs) capturing said city?

I hope that's not correct... because it takes the utterly bonkers notion that Factions on all shards are balanced.

Take Sonoma, where I hang my helmet.... you don't have to wander around Fel long to realize there is no Faction scene on Sonoma. The CoM has a stranglehold on the whole land. While their membership is in the dozens (quite a feat, given the "popular" nature of Fel so many folks around here profess), there's maybe 2-3 folks on the other roster. My ninja, I believe, is the ONLY person in Sonoma Minax right now. Hell even the TB Stronghold is packed shoulder to shoulder with CoM NPCs ready to obliterate any TBs trying to enter their own stronghold.

I did sneak into Moonglow and swipe the sigil one night... as my army of one... and naturally, it wasn't gone for 10 minutes before 10-20 CoMs pop into the Minax base and blow my ass into subparticles.

Soooo.... and again, I realize I may not have the whole picture here. But given the scenario of Factions determining the fate of the invasion, Sonoma is in for a very, very short event that probably can be measured in minutes.