• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Hiya

K

Krutch

Soo im newish to the game and such, I tried playing awhile ago for the 360 but then stopped cuz of school. My char. isnt that great but eh i just started basically so i wouldn't expect any less. But anywhooo I joined the forums and such looking to make friends with others playing and whatnot because none of my rl friends are into it and boy does it get boring playing alone lol. Well my free trial is about to run out so i wont be on for a few weeks since christmas and college like to keep my pockets dry. But I'm looking forward to meeting you guys and such and maybe even gaming with a few of you, If anyone here plays in the caitsith server that is. Sorry if I'm not supposed to post on introduction or anything, I just figured it'd be the logicalthing to do.:thumbup:

Trish

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Introductions are fine, welcome to Stratics! :) I just moved from Caitsith to Pandemonium about a month ago, unfortunately. There are some great people still over there, though, and I'm sure you'll have no problems finding people to meet. Best of luck, and if you have questions feel free to post them!

K

Krutch

well i'd have to say the communicating part is the hardest part about being a 360 user. I don't have a keyboard and the onscreen one just sucks lol. Hopefully ill find some sort of solution lol. >.< also nice to meet you. Soo what is the most dominate server around here?

Trish

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
USB keyboards are pretty cheap. My husband plays on the 360, any keyboard we've hooked up to it has worked.

As for servers.. We represent Asura, Midgard, Titan and Pandemonium staff-wise. There are some from Caitsith and a few other servers though.