• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Hit up an IDOC...

Black Majick

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
well I was running through the woods and saw a pile of what I thought was junk. I started looking through and found lots of Dbl Exe furny, old yellow tagged shipwrecked stuff etc. Now i need couple of PC's.

1. Guild Deed. No name just old guild deed.
2. Footwear recovred from shipwreck that read: "[Name of Peice] Recovered From a Shipwreck. None are blessed. Got Thigh Boots, Sandles and Shoes.
3. 80+ Peices of Yellow Tagged shipwreck stuff. Got some general prices on paintings from sarsmis thread, but I got body parts, bone piles, shells, barrel staves, unfinished barrels, broken clock, candlabre, etc. Pretty much if you can get it, I got it.
4. A contract of Employment. Reads as follows:
A Contract of Employment
Weight: 90 Stones

Thing that throws me off is weight?? Worth anything???

That about it. Not bad for running around in woods. Some PC's would be appreciated. All items will be for sale on the Sonoma shard also.

G

If this shipwreck stuff were on Great Lakes, I and a few others I know of would prob pay up to 50-75k ea for them.

UCCDog

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
since when to regular employment deeds weight 90 stones? I have some that are just 1 stone

Black Majick

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

since when to regular employment deeds weight 90 stones? I have some that are just 1 stone

[/ QUOTE ]

Thats what caught my eye. Ill be holding onto stuff for a while until can figure out prices atleast.

Black Majick

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

If this shipwreck stuff were on Great Lakes, I and a few others I know of would prob pay up to 50-75k ea for them.

[/ QUOTE ]

hehe. If only. Might hit up Sarsmis thread for stuff on GL. She had some shipwreck stuff she was selling in it I beleive.

K

Kerrik

The broken clock is one of the rarest of the pre-chest loot if memory serves. Even back in the day this was an expensive item to acquire.

The paintings are fairly plentiful, but don't let go of the other stuff too cheaply.