• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Bushido] Hit Fire Area Wep?

Finegold

Journeyman
Has anyone used Hit Fire Area on an Undead Slayer 100% Fire Damage Wep?

I'm considering adding 50% hit fire area instead of Hit Life Leech to my next champ spawn wep.

Here is a statement I read which concerns me about slayer and hit area effect (news to me):

"there is some issue that might nerf slayer dmg when 'slayers' and 'hit spells' are together but i would research that idea before making an entire set of 100% elemental slayer weaps for your samp."

thoughts?
firedoubleaxe.JPG

Last edited:

Maximus Neximus

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
"there is some issue that might nerf slayer dmg when 'slayers' and 'hit spells' are together but i would research that idea before making an entire set of 100% elemental slayer weaps for your samp."

I have never heard that. Specifically to your example, I use the Conjurer's Trinket and therefore don't have slayer on my weapon. Every spawning weapon I have includes hit area effect. I haven't noticed any less damage doing spawns.

If you have the stamina and ssi where you don't need ssi on your weapon I would definitely do the hit area. I personally don't. But I do have the ability to remove damage increase. So I go with ssi, hit area, hml, hsl, slayer/hla.