• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Hit chance VS hit lower Def

S

Serkon555

ok which is better, hit chance or hit lower def, basically waht im asking is which should i wear spirit of the totem or mace and shield glasses,im not worried about the resist on them just the mods. im mostly pvm i only pvp once in agreat while so the pvm is what im more concerned with

C

Connor_Graham

Do you have Bushido? That's the big question as Lightning Strike gives a 50% HCI. Couple that with the HLD from Mace & Shield, and you're pretty much going to achieve Perfection most of the time. I actually have both properties on my archer. He uses the Mace & Shield, and also has a nice amount of HCI for those times when he's out of mana and can't cast LS. If you have to choose between the 2, I'd go with the glasses, as HLD stacks & resets it's timer. Each time you hit with HLD it's an 8 second timer. If you hit again with it during that timer, it resets the timer at 8 seconds. If you have it on both your glasses and a bow, it's pretty much guaranteed that once one goes off, the creature will stay with it on the entire fight.

G

<blockquote><hr>

ok which is better, hit chance or hit lower def, basically waht im asking is which should i wear spirit of the totem or mace and shield glasses,im not worried about the resist on them just the mods. im mostly pvm i only pvp once in agreat while so the pvm is what im more concerned with

[/ QUOTE ]

Another problem with this is that the totem currently has 15% Reflect physical on it and there is currently a bug involving it in pvp to where you maybe guard whacked with it id go with the mace and shields but i have allways liked hci better.

I

imported_GFY

Here's a stratigy that I used in PVP. I have 50 HLD in my suit. I have 120 bushido. When I attack a target I use lightning strike to get MAX HCI. When the HLD special goes off I switch to the specials on my bow and usually kill my target. If the HLD wears off I switch back to LS and start over.

I don't claim to be a L33T pvper but I do fairly well.