• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Historical Banners

Duncan McDermott

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
If a house was placed in 2001 would that qualify for a historical banner? If it would how would you go about getting one?

Melchiah

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I'm in the same boat in that my marble patio was placed back in 2000, and have owned it since then. Would love to know how to go about adding it to the roster!

Duncan McDermott

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
I was given a link: [email protected] on another thread to apply for the banner. I emailed account name house coordinates, date of house placement taken from the house menu, and house name. I am not sure if this is enough information but it was what I had to send. I have not heard back yet in several days and do not know if I will. I just hope to log in one day and see the banner in front of the house.

*edit* forgot to add the house owners name and shard to that list.

Last edited:

syndael

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I emailed both of them, with shard, location, name of house and even a picture. no reply.