• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Historic Felucca Stone Keep

Zynia

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This house is located on GREAT LAKES shard! I am posting it here for more interest.

The house was placed 11/21/1998 (that means it's in Felucca, since Trammel did not exist..)

It's located on the edge of Compassion Desert, and there is spawn.
(Sand Vortex's, Orcs, Ettins, Harpies, Scorpions)

I will include a VETERAN house teleporter set to the buyer so they may enter safely from another location each time, as I did.

Some items I have placed there, some are part of the house... I can remove the decoration or keep it included depending on price.

ICQ: 158026374 or PM for further discussion or questions.

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Did they make it legal to sell blessed houses?
:eyes:
What's the ballpark you are looking for (if it is legal)

Zynia

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I will not let it fall, and if there's any chance I'd lose it just for considering selling it, I'm just going to delete posts. No, the keep is not on Atlantic, but there's a lot of people with shard transfer shields, and darn, what a nice vacation home ;]

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
it must not be a truly blessed house, because if it was youd be able to hold it on a account where you already have another house and it wouldnt effect it.

a guildmate of mine owned a castle on sonoma where your keep is (the Oasis Rose) which is right beside the Oasis fight pits.
he was given that castle and he already had a castle on that account and it didnt mess up his normal house at all.

same for years later where he quit playing, he passed the house over to another fella and it didnt mess up the fella's primary house.
it was as if the Seer Blessed house (for that was what it was) didnt exist on the normal housing database.

not sure if yours is the same but it might save you an account if it is.

Zynia

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks Poo, I haven't even taken the risk to check to be honest. I keep it on my main account that I play so it can't fall, since I need that account to play hehe. I guess I'll have to ask someday when I actually login over there again. Appreciate it :)

Zynia

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I did not recieve, I sent you an authorization though to help!

Kiss

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey girl holler at me I am very interested in keeping it with a old player:)