• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Hiryu Colors & Spawn Chances - Need Your Help Please

Tina Small

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There's an old sticked thread above that discusses hiryu and lesser hiryu colors and spawn chances. [http://vboards.stratics.com/showthread.php?t=39801] I wanted to get a better idea of just which colors of hiryus I already own, but wasn't able to get any of the links in that thread to work correctly and get me to pictures that showed hiryus. So I set out to make my own chart and came up with the one below.

I'm not sure that I've matched up the colors correctly or that the spawn chance percentages are correct. For example, the stickied thread says there are Ice Green, Light Green, Green and Strong Green hiryus. However, I've only been able to find Ice Green, Strong Green, and some other shade of green hiryus....not two "intermediate" shades of green. Also, some of the percentages in that thread look a little strange and make me wonder if some numbers were transposed (e.g., .74 vs .47 and .09 vs. .19). They do add up exactly to 100.0, but only if you include all four numbers for the "green" hiryus.

Here are my questions:

Are the colors shown in my chart matched up correctly?
Are there really four shades of green hiryus, or just three?
Are the spawn chance percentages correct?

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Here's a really old piccie of the hiryu hues - not sure who originally posted it, but I saved it for my own use

and to avoid confusion, these are the lesser hues, just in case you were likely to spend ages trying to get a greater to spawn in these colours:

sorry, I've know idea what the % chances per colour are.

Tina Small

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks, Petra. I'm more confused than ever now! LOL Two cyans or just one? Four greens or just three?

:)