• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Hiring "Gardener/Designer"

G

I'm at a loss for designing a garden for the center roof of my castle. Any inspiration would be greatly appreciated. If anyone here wants to actually take on a gold paid position as my gardener/designer, please get in touch with me via PM here on stratics. I have a few things in specific that I have in mind which would also serve well in lines of usability.

I basically would like an area set up to look like an actual garden, I'll even get the scarecrow off a heritage token for the purpose. This would look like a mini traditional UO garden found in a farm. I want some sort of "prep area" with a garden type theme i.e: empty pots, one on table with dirt or tools or something, and a chest or some such storage container with my resource producing plants within. I can get more detailed but I think that gives a good starting point as to what I would like done in that area.

The rest of the roof I would want done in a park like setting using various heritage token trees and one of them fountains; as well as plants that are natural looking (no neons, I am shooting for extreme realism here).

If you have pics to share or ideas to spare... please enlighten me! I use to design complex beds fishtanks etc a few years ago, but afraid I must have lost my touch or just am plain having a brainfart lol.

I will fund and or provide you with any and all supplies you may need. I will pay very nice to someone who has a proper portfolio of their design accomplishments! Willing to pay well for someone who can design clean, realistic and FUNCTIONAL designs! Rare items are not needed, again I'll stress that it is of utmost importance to me that the design be FUNCTIONAL as well as esthitically appealing!

Also... if I am very pleased with the work done, I would likely rehire you for another design if I need one done elsewhere within the castle!

M

MuseDeDannan

Hey hon that's what I do ... it's how I've made any and all money on UO. I've just returned to the game though so I have literally nothing to show for deco design but I have done a few homes (structural) designs since returning. I've got a few people who are wanting me to decorate their places for them, I just haven't been spending enough time in UO but if you're willing to give me a week or two to get caught up we can work something out. I'd be willing to do what you're lookin' for for the cost of supplies (or I can even make a list of the supplies I'm thinkin' I'll need and you can gather them at whatever bargain prices you would like) and then if you like it when I'm done you can pay what's fair but if you're not thrilled, there won't be any charge. Back in the day I had a network of great vendors that filled two rune books where I knew I could get all my design needs at bargain cheep prices not to mention a full blown stock of deco items I gathered myself to keep costs down but ... like I said, I've just returned to the game after a nice long break and haven't gotten myself established yet. I'll post a few pics of my house as it was before I left and maybe, if I dig, I can find the link to my old deco website.

http://www.angelfire.com/planet/myuocharacters/kolobmannor.html

shoot can't find it. it was an angelfire page with athame designs in the title but I can't find it anywhere. sorry