• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Hilarious Mastery Book Glitch

Dot_Warner

Grand Inquisitor
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
A few of my lesser used characters see something like this when they try to switch masteries in the EC:

MasterySwitchGlitch.jpg

That's an over 92 year-long cool down to switch materies. And we though the cool down on using the new spells was too long...

If anyone else gets this, its easily fixed by opening the mastery book of another character (that doesn't have the glitch)!

Last edited:

Cymidei

UO Pacific News Reporter
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Campaign Supporter
Yikes! Scary, why would they even have a cool down in the game that is that long?

Hannes Erich

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Look at the bright side, it must mean UO will still be around in 92 years! We'll all still be playing then, right? RIGHT???

Kirthag

Former Stratics Publisher
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Look at the bright side, it must mean UO will still be around in 92 years! We'll all still be playing then, right? RIGHT???
Well, my grandson has tried UO a bit (he was 3)... but honestly, that would be a couple more generations with the same account!
Imagine the vet rewards!!!

Mine is already a 3-generation family (and I know there are other 3-gen families out there)... but that would bring it to what, 5 & 6 generations...

Hannes Erich

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
While the rest of the world jacks into Matrix-like virtual realities, those with good taste will also keep an old monitor and computer around for UO. :pint: