• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED ALBUM

Z

Zyron

If youre a music fanattic THEN YOU HAVE TO GET BIG WHISKY AND THE GROOGRUX KING BY DAVE MATTHEWS BAND Oh man, this album is simply amazing

Aran

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sorry, I don't enjoy the intimate company of other men, so I am physically incapable of enjoying DMB.

Z

Zyron

its prolly my favorite album i own

amazing

u disagree... thats fine

S

SUPRsalad

no im sorry. thats cool man. its just not my cup of tea i guess. great musicians, i can't argue.
my favorite album i own is Neutral Milk Hotel. In the aeroplane over the sea.

N

Nestorius

Dave Mathews, U2, Brittney Spears.... they are nothing but money making music to make more money.

Viper09

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Dave Mathews, U2, Brittney Spears.... they are nothing but money making music to make more money.
Even if that is true that doesn't change the fact that people like their music...
Although I don't see why you rank Dave Matthews with U2 and Brittney Spears. U2 and Spears grab the attention of media all the time. I don't think I've ever seen Dave Matthews do that.