• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

high treason

sir TEDLEY

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i speak of high treason , 1st off i didnt higher the professor , but i should have , queen dawn is a fake anyone that follows a word of a mouse should be lafed out of office LOLOL if dawn was queened from lt of the guards id have not been saying this , but queen dawn is a fake and should be delt with severly if ricardo only could be hired i would have hired him to assassinate queen dawn , the new queen from the gargoyle lands is a better queen then dawn qwill ever be :) , ty for your time : signed
lord sir TEDLEY

:thumbup1:

S

Salya Sin

MUAH! HUGS! I'm so glad to be back... as soon as I get my ICQ back up.. which I completely forgot about until I was reminded of it tonight... I'll yell at you!

Treason aside... AND possibly hiring Jenkins.. LOL! How are ya?