• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

High Seas

mspossi

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello!
I've been trying to shoot my cannons, and personally enjoyed it a lot.
I only have one request; put 4 slots in the cannon menu, and it will be perfect!
This will make it much faster to shoot and reload the cannon.
I think the developers deserve a compliment, it was good, but it will be great if they put one more slot in the cannon.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
What do you mean?

You just press Prep then Fire.
upload_2019-12-13_10-17-7.png

Drop your items onto the cannon. If the cannon has three objects in it you cant put them in by using the container.
If that is what you mean.

You can load over 100 cannonballs, Powder, and Fuses into the cannons.

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Professional
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
What do you mean?

View attachment 104014

Drop your items onto the cannon. If the cannon has three objects in it you cant put them in by using the container.

believe they mean to put 4 slots in the cannon to hold stuff, instead of just three.

mspossi

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What do you mean?

View attachment 104014

mspossi

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello!
I can't upload the image, but it is a 3 seater slot that opens with these you posted.
I don't know what your client is mine is the EC, if I can't I will post in another thread.

mspossi

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
In this three slots that appears superimposed if hearing one more is ideal, the loads will be made without having to clear one of these thirteen to load the last item.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Drop the items on the cannon.

Like I said:

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
You can't load 2 different types of ammo, so unless you're wanting to put a picture of MoM in there, I don't understand the request..

mspossi

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Drop the items on the cannon.

Like I said:

That's exactly what I mean: Even using the container as you said, there will always be an item missing to finish loading the cannon

mspossi

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You can't load 2 different types of ammo, so unless you're wanting to put a picture of MoM in there, I don't understand the request..
I only use heavy cannons, I think the image says that, unfortunately I didn't understand what a MoM image would be.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Cannons are all the same now... the only difference is in the overall aesthetics... nothing more. There is no heavy and light anymore.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
You can put 100 Cannonballs
100 Charges
100 fuses in a cannon.

If you cant do that let someone show you how to load it. Do not use the Gump when loading these. Drop them on the cannon.

All cannonballs are the same size now. But the old smalls do not stack with the larges.

mspossi

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Cannons are all the same now... the only difference is in the overall aesthetics... nothing more. There is no heavy and light anymore.
hello MalagThis, you're right I just realized I don't need cannonball or grapeshot anymore, so three slots in the cannon magazine is more than enough.

mspossi

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You can put 100 Cannonballs
100 Charges
100 fuses in a cannon.

If you cant do that let someone show you how to load it. Do not use the Gump when loading these. Drop them on the cannon.

All cannonballs are the same size now. But the old smalls do not stack with the larges.
Yes I already understood; but my compliment to the developers goes on, they are to be congratulated!

kaio

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes I already understood; but my compliment to the developers goes on, they are to be congratulated!
The Devs should have a slap on their wrist, for making it super complicated to being with.
I bought high seas when it came out, i fired 1 cannon, and after that horrible experience i said to myself fooooooooork this, and didnt do any pirating until they fixed their mistakes.

mspossi

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The Devs should have a slap on their wrist, for making it super complicated to being with.
I bought high seas when it came out, i fired 1 cannon, and after that horrible experience i said to myself fooooooooork this, and didnt do any pirating until they fixed their mistakes.
well ... the high seas are at least three years old, at first that was humm ... ok it wasn't very good.
but I'm complimenting patch 104 onwards of course. :)

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
hello MalagThis, you're right I just realized I don't need cannonball or grapeshot anymore, so three slots in the cannon magazine is more than enough.
You need Cannonballs or grapeshot though I highly recommend just cannonballs, powder, and fuse... in the cannon.