• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

HIGH SEAS QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS

Lord Gareth

UO Content Editor | UO Chesapeake & Rares News
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
HIGH SEAS QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS

Please post your questions here, and the players of Chesapeake will try to answer them for you.

High Seas Purchase Link

Interim Playguide: On the High Seas
Where is the Floating Emporium?
How do I obtain the fishing quests?
How do I board my new ship?
How do I grant access to my new ship to other players?
How do I drive this boat?
Where do I get the boat paints and how do I use them?
How do I get a rowboat and what do I use them for?
Dry Docking a Boat?
How do I build cannons?
I've built a cannon, now what?
I've got my cannons, ammunition, charges, fuses, and a match...now what?
My boat is damaged! What do I do now?
What is Scalis and how do I summon him?
What is Corgul and how do I summon him?

From James Nichols

On Tuesday, 10/12/10 at 10:00AM EDT all shards will be brought offline to prepare for the release of Ultima Online: High Seas. We anticipate the update should be completed by 2:00PM EDT

Things you need to know:

- In preparation for publish 68 we are recommending all players who are pre-positioning around the sea market area remove your boats. Move them or lose them!

- There will be a follow up publish in the near future to add 13th year Anniversary items, additional fixes for the live game as well as a push for the live story arc.