• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

High Seas code.

azmodanb

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I bought one today... Was charged three times.... Lol

I figure ill just apply it to my two accounts even though i was just gonna update my main.

Anyone wanna buy the third? I guess Im taking offers. I don't wanna really haggle for a refund.

Min bid 50m

Buyout 75M

End date .. Wednesday 1800 hrs. Pst Gold on ATL preferred

Podolak - 50

Last edited:

popps

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This is odd, I think I remember some players complaining that they could only buy 1 code at a time from the store when they instead wanted to buy several and found it annoying to have to place several orders to buy several codes....

This has been fixed ? Now it is possible to buy multiple codes with the same one purchasing order ?

azmodanb

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Bump.. If no interest... I guess ill haggle for a refund. But ill givee it a few more days.

Podolak

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am interested, if you have a price in mind let me know. PM or ICQ 795598