• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

High Seas and taking Ships

Zalan

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Never done the High Seas Stuff. Can you take pirate or merchant ships with Archery or Magery? Whats the most effective way to take a NPC ship down?

Can you damage another players ship in Fel?

zamot

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You must scuttle the ship before boarding. You have to do this with the ship cannons. If memory serves me right the merchant ships you can kill everyone with magery and archery, prior to scuttling. For the Pirates , takes alot more time to kill the captain. I found pets to be helpful with this.

Yes you can damage a player ship in Fel. It has been a few years since I did any pirate ships other wise I would give better details.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
You do not have to kill the NPCs on merchant ships in order to loot the hold and the chests on the deck. Just scuttle the ship.
Right with the regular heavy cannon balls... if you don't hit the merchants at all you can loot the whole ship with no trouble at all.