• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] High luck samp...

Bazer

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
High Luck Samp armor Pieces....

Need Arms, Legs

Arms and legs need to be made out of wood
Need luck on both pieces
Resists needed 31 fire, 20 cold, 30 poison 10 energy

Need ring and bracelet

Turqoise Ring with:
SSI 5%
100 Luck
15 HCI
15 DCI
5 Dex

Bracelet:
100 Luck
15 HCI
15 DCI
5 Dex
10-20 DI

Paying Well!
On Baja.

K

Khedrach

If you use the enhanced client you can just hit a macro button to switch to a luck suit when a mob is at 0 percent and get the benefit, doesn't even have o be high end sampire stuff just the blueue set, armor of fortune etc

Bazer

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
would just still like to buy a luck samp suit tbh.

Bazer

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i could always xfer over there and buy it from ya depending on price and stats on it :)

NuSair

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i could always xfer over there and buy it from ya depending on price and stats on it :)
You can look here:
Sampire in Luck- plate version

To see my version of a plate armor luck suit for a sampire. It would be quite a bit better if it was wood. Which I'll be making later this week (I have 2 suits of PvP mage armor I am making for guildies).

Off the top of my head, depending on the arties you would use, the suit would have at least 1500 luck.

Cetric

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Just for kicks... my sampire suit is 1310 luck 45hci 45dci 100dmg 29 skill bonus... i forget the rest off the top of my head. , could scratch some skill for more luck on the bracelet i think.

Whats something like that worth?