• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

High Intensity legacy nightmare

Nash

Sage
so I'm unsure of what to put on my legacy mare for pvp? seems a lot go with necro? I just want tank dmg fast hard and quick any advice on what specials/area effects? any advice is greatly appreciated I keep hearing necro but I am not a fan... also it seems the poison doesnt go off much

R00

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Pets dont PvP anymore. Severely nerfed and just get yerself killed tryin. Unless you got 3 guys throwin para fields as backup I suppose, or instances of kills may occur in heavy, hard to traverse terrain, but anyone on a Commodore 64 and an AoL connection can walk away from pets now.

Lex Darion

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Pets can still PVP, and are great for holding positions.
Just cause your tamer wont be the chaser in PVP doesnt mean you cant PVP.

Lots of people train their PP NMs, banes etc for PVP.