• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

High end weapons with Demon slayer

segmentman

Adventurer
I'm seeing many a sam using an axe or sword with 3 properties at the top.....and it's a demon slayer.....how'd do they do this.....?? I tried and it says the item cannot be reforged or imbued for one reason or another.....am I missing a talent somewhere??

gwen

Slightly Crazed
Reforge clean (exceptional or not) weapon for 100%cold
and then imbue demon slayer and liches/hit spell according to your preference.
You can post image of weapon you want for more precise answer. What do you mean by 3 properties at top?

segmentman

Adventurer
Reforge clean (exceptional or not) weapon for 100%cold
and then imbue demon slayer and liches/hit spell according to your preference.
You can post image of weapon you want for more precise answer. What do you mean by 3 properties at top?
....like ....for example....so what your saying is, make an axe and work from that?......reforge first, then Imbue?......I missed out on the whole reforge thing,....just never paid attention.......

Attachments

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Reforge first. Then powder it up to max durability. Then imbue. Don't want to waste the imbue regs and then realize you forgot to powder up!

dvv

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
That top one is super easy to imbue something similar.
Bottom one needs to be reforged first to get 100 cold damage before imbue.

Do you have a character with 120 imbuing?

gwen

Slightly Crazed
Bow : craft exceptional, POF it (everyone says it cuz everyone forgets to go it really often), imbue (30SSI and others), then enhance using ash wood with forged metal of artifacts from UO store to get 40 SSI

Double axe:
Reforge for 100% elemental, POF it, imbue as needed

Overall reforging

segmentman

Adventurer
That top one is super easy to imbue something similar.
Bottom one needs to be reforged first to get 100 cold damage before imbue.

Do you have a character with 120 imbuing?
Just got home from work, sorry it took so long to reply.....yes, my guy has 120.0

segmentman

Adventurer
Bow : craft exceptional, POF it (everyone says it cuz everyone forgets to go it really often), imbue (30SSI and others), then enhance using ash wood with forged metal of artifacts from UO store to get 40 SSI

Double axe:
Reforge for 100% elemental, POF it, imbue as needed

Overall reforging

Cool, thanks for the steps, plenty of POF laying around. Gonna mess with it as soon as time allows. appreciate the advice guys!

dvv

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED

I use this to plan my imbuing projects. Tells me everything I need too.

Anon McDougle

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
gonna check it out right now....got an hour before work.....pretty frickin cool!
Crafting decent slayers is very possible i would recommend buying 100% ones in long run less stress and the cost will even out one tougher thing if you're on a smaller shard buying ingredients can be tough but a round trip to Atlantic works you will need lots of the same ingredients for each weapon void orbs parasitic plants etc buy them by the hundreds

gwen

Slightly Crazed
Crafting decent slayers is very possible i would recommend buying 100% ones in long run less stress and the cost will even out one tougher thing if you're on a smaller shard buying ingredients can be tough but a round trip to Atlantic works you will need lots of the same ingredients for each weapon void orbs parasitic plants etc buy them by the hundreds
For ingredients farm mini champs. One near silver sapling don't need slayer (or opposed mobs will tear you apart) and they drop both claws and serpent crusts. 100%cold weapon with hit harm and cold area. Not easy but doable. Volcano in termur good place to farm them too. If you can find a place without lifestealers.
Void orbs: demon creatures in Ter Mur . Especially weak kopre. And Raptors for hit area teeth
For white pearls and other mining gems - underwater diabolic seaweed.

Basically you only need demon claws. If low on other ingredients just lower imbuing intensity. 44% hit area is worse than 50 but saves lot of money and efforts.

segmentman

Adventurer
For ingredients farm mini champs. One near silver sapling don't need slayer (or opposed mobs will tear you apart) and they drop both claws and serpent crusts. 100%cold weapon with hit harm and cold area. Not easy but doable. Volcano in termur good place to farm them too. If you can find a place without lifestealers.
Void orbs: demon creatures in Ter Mur . Especially weak kopre. And Raptors for hit area teeth
For white pearls and other mining gems - underwater diabolic seaweed.

Basically you only need demon claws. If low on other ingredients just lower imbuing intensity. 44% hit area is worse than 50 but saves lot of money and efforts.
Thank you, gonna save this info......relic fragments has me puzzled somewhat, looking into that now.....NM, figured it out....been some time.

Last edited: