• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling Pet High End Trained Pets for sale to a good home!

Dantes

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
9x120 Chiv/AI Pure White Cu - 800m
purewhite73cu.jpg

9x120 Magery Mastery/AI PP NM - 800m
ppnmmmai.jpg

8x120 Chiv/AI 760 Str PP WW - 1.75p
ppwwmaxstr.jpg

Thanks for looking, if you have any questions, feel free to DM me on the forum or ask in the thread :)

Last edited:

Patriarch

Visitor
Nice, amazing Cus. You might want to try to auction them seperately or list prices. Something to help get an idea of what you're wanting so people can show interest.

Dantes

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Guess I'm just taking offers for the time being and gauging if there's any interest. These are about the last things I have left to sell :)

Draden

Journeyman
UNLEASHED
What shard are these on? As well i don't have a clue on prices as i have only been back in game a short time as well don't want to embarrass myself with a stupid price. Would be interested in Nightmare or Cu.

Dantes

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
What shard are these on? As well i don't have a clue on prices as i have only been back in game a short time as well don't want to embarrass myself with a stupid price. Would be interested in Nightmare or Cu.
All of them are on Atlantic. As far as prices go, I'd be happy in the 400m range (give or take a lil) on either of those pets :)

Draden

Journeyman
UNLEASHED
I am sure those are fine prices but i however must pass as i haven't been back in game long don't have that kind of coin :-O . Thanks for the quick response .

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
The Built Bane is worth the most. Keep it until you get a good offer.

Dantes

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Haven't been around for a few years.

Just checking to see what some of these pets might be worth nowadays.

Thank you in advance!

mihali

Sage
These are all very extremely pricey nowdays. Check out the forum and you will see more recent pricings for PP pets and scrolled nearly completely trained and skilled Black Cus. These PP WWs are likely worth 1.1 to 1.3 Plats EACH now days. Not 100% sure but it looks like you may have at least 2 - 3 Plat worth of pets, scrolled also! Sadly, the pet market is at a record low recently. Frankly would hold on to these pets and not sell, at least for now. Also careful if you sell in game. (Best to do so here in Trader's Hall, auctions etc).

Dantes

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Looks like after reinstalling the game and going through my DM's that I had sold the black cu and the trained bane before I stepped away.

Still have the max strength PP WW, PP NM, half trained Bane, and also have an untrained PP Bake if anyone is interested.

Thank you!