• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] High End Post Imbued - Enhanced Heartwood HCI Sampire Suit

• Thread starter Ozzmandias
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
O

Ozzmandias

Everything in the Box:

The Ring and Brace I will craft new versions for you, with similar mods, and you may change them to suit, e.g. you could have +10 Bushido instead of +10 Chiv.

The Legs, Gloves and Gorget have all been used, so are missing a few max durability. However I have had this suit since a little while after imbuing came out, and I fully expect it to outlast UO at the current rate of damage.

It is designed to be used with but does NOT include:

Conjurer's Trinket
Conjurer's Garb
Mace And Shield Glasses
Ranger's Cloak / Quiver of Infinity
Crimson Cincture

When worn together with these arties, with no pots or buffs, in Vamp Form, the suit has:

It is over-capped considerably in Phys, this means that casting protection brings the phys resist down to 62, instead of 55. For those occasions when I want Spirit Speak and Curse Weapon.

With recommended Arties:

HCI 45 (Max non Gargoyle)
DCI 45 (Max) with Quiver / 40 with Rangers
Lower Mana: 40 (Max)
Damage Inc: 60 (100 With GM Weap)

I have used this Suit to Solo most stuff, including Dreadhorn, Travesty, Shimmering Effusion, Primeval Lich, Rikktor, Barra and some of the more Interesting Dexxer Solo challenges such as the Stygian Dragon.

It's the best suit I have ever made, and while others may differ on the exact mods, for PvM, with a swords char using a double axe or a bladed staff (for AI) this is about as good as it gets.

I'll post this up here, and feel free to bid or ICQ me, crafting this suit took hundreds of pof, over 1k essence of order and 10s of thousands of imbue regs Heartwood boards, bark and relic fragments.

While it may be possible to craft this with less ingredients now that Forged tools are available, they cost 10$ a pop, and with only a 1 in 7 (Or some say less) chance of getting HCI, it's going to be a very expensive way of doing things. I have a friend who burned two whole tools and didn't get one piece with HCI!

So, Post here, If I like an offer I will accept it, if not, I wont ;)

I'm selling since I've made a wraith char dedicated to soloing bosses, so this suit doesn't really get used as much as it should do.

Cheers

Oz