• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Auction] high end dred mare

T

taz-wr

high end dred mare ---- Sold

I'm selling off my high end dread mare.Real stats are: (not blessed)hits-----645stam----125mana---125str------547dex-----125int------125phy-----73fire------40cold-----28poison---56energy--40right now it is 6 time gm with 5.1 left to go on magery.starting bid is 200 mil with a buy out of 450 mil.the buyer will need to pick up on Great Lakes.I will get moa to do the brokering.I will let this run 2 weeks to give every one a chance to see the post.Bids need to be postedgood luck everyone:thumbup1:

PASmountaindew

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Bids need to be posted
If you post that bids must be posted then they should be posted otherwise folks will not know that they are valid bids and not just someone trying to jump the price up.

M

MichelNOTmichael

I bid the 200, and I've seen the dread in person. I will pay that if the nobody else bids :)

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If you're willing to settle for about 30 fewer hitpoints, shoot your good buddy Lynk a PM and save yourself 150+ mil and pick one up today on Chessy and/or Catskills!

T

taz-wr

Thank all of you checking the post out. mare has been sold.

SoulWeaver

King of The Bearded Ladies
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Anyone know who got the mare. If it really hasnt been sold ill buy it thanks.

weins201

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This listing was a farce?

:gun:
I'm selling off my high end dread mare.Real stats are: (not blessed)hits-----645stam----125mana---125str------547dex-----125int------125phy-----73fire------40cold-----28poison---56energy--40right now it is 6 time gm with 5.1 left to go on magery.starting bid is 200 mil with a buy out of 450 mil.the buyer will need to pick up on Great Lakes.I will get moa to do the brokering.I will let this run 2 weeks to give every one a chance to see the post.Bids need to be postedgood luck everyone:thumbup1:
Everthing you said wasn't followed at all inless it sold for the Buy out and that should also be stated.

This was suposed to last 2 weeks?

:gun: