• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

High end crafted weapons w/special moves are overpowered

Exgirlfriend

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
High end crafted weapons w/special moves are overpowered...

Please balance the game...

Thanks

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Only mod I see thats a bit overpowered are Balanced and 50EP on one item.

U

UOKaiser

Low end crafted weapons w/ special moves are underpowered!! lol See it works both ways.

Lefty

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
High end crafted weapons w/special moves are overpowered...

Please balance the game...

Yep, I was wondering where my secret stash of pre patch 21-23 damage Ornate axes went too.

S

SUPRsalad

this might be the one thing i agree with..

the balanced bow thing is redonkulous. Its not even that its over-powered, and it so is, its that they dont make sense. Try to imagine shooting someone with a bow and arrow, while riding through the woods, while drinking a potion..
thats just stupid..

Besides all that, these bows are basically impossible to get. The two or three faction archers i know that have these and run that kind of template, have well over 200 kill points.. C'mon.. theres something wrong when the best mages on the shard have a hard time breaking 100 points...