• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player Event) High Council Militia Treasure Hunt Fundraiser

GalenKnighthawke

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Dear Britannians:

This coming Wednesday (February 15) at 8pm Eastern Time the militia of the High Council of Britannia (known as the Britannian Armed Forces or BAF) will host a treasure hunt to raise money for the poor of our cities.

The gold will be distributed evenly among those who attend, with the understanding that you will then re-distribute it to the poor of your favored city. The system to divide the other loot has yet to be determined, but let's keep focused on the poor of the cities.

Unless her schedule suddenly interferes, our treasure hunter will be the renown champion treasure hunter Beryl Markham, who also graciously donated many, many maps, of various levels, for this effort. I'm attempting to make arrangements for another hunter in the event that Beryl proves unable to make it.

We will meet at the Library of Sosaria banner, located due south at the Yew Moongate in Trammel, at compass point 70/30 North, 40/17 West.

Other BAF events will leave from various other locations as we try to make our presence felt in various places.

I anticipate this will last roughly an hour, we'll do as many maps as we can in that time. It is doubtful we'll be able to do all the maps Beryl donated, as she was very generous.

-Galen
Grand Marshal of Virtue,
High Council of Britannia

F

Fishy McHook

Come on now if u need t hunters GV has got your back i sould beable to get you a few:thumbsup:

GalenKnighthawke

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Come on now if u need t hunters GV has got your back i sould beable to get you a few:thumbsup:
Feel free to bring some t-hunters and, if not those, then a character you feel is likely to handle the spawn, and thank you for your participation either way.

And even if you bring other characters do feel free to keep the t-hunters on-hand.

:)

-Galen's player

GalenKnighthawke

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The fund raiser was quite successful, thanks to all who participated.

There will be more.

-Galen Knighthawke
Grand Marshal,
High Council of Britannia