• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Hiding successfully

Nero

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
At gm hiding u can also hide in line of sight of an aggroed opponent, as long you have 8 tiles distance. U fail a lot if not always at 99 hiding, so gm is definitely worth it.

Btw in the enhanced client which shows u the distance to the current target, u can always hide if it shows 9 tiles on the bar, as the tile your oppenent is standing on is included.

Quickblade

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
there is also the teleport + hiding trick, to hide in front of any aggrod mobs, if you have gm hiding works 100% of the time, in this video I did it with 0 hiding , only JOAT human

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
touching a wall also seems to really help.
not sure if that is real or just perceived but i know when i use to run a stealth archer if i could run into a wall and hit my hide button people could be pretty much on me and id get my hide off.

Quickblade

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Yes being on the edge of an obstacle help with hiding, same apply when touching a house wall, or a tree