• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Hiding/Stealth Question

• Thread starter Connor_Graham
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
C

Connor_Graham

I'm building a Stealth Thief/Scribe/Mage/Spellweaver but due to my account age, my template is leaving me a bit short on skill points even with Shadow Dancer Leggings. What I need to know is what is the minimum skill level in Hiding that I can have and still be able to hide 100% of the time if I'm wearing medable armor, of which I have both barbed leather and a couple of pieces of plate "mage armor"? If absolutely necessary, I could spend some gold and get more leather, but I'd kind of like to avoid that if I can since I already have what I need.

I

imported_Chad Sexington

Hiding has nothing to do with armor. Only Stealth does. And the only way to have 100% chance to hide is with GM Hiding.

C

Connor_Graham

Aah, ok. Well I'm good on that then. I'm taking Stealth to GM, which, with the Shadow Dancer Leggings, will put me at 120.

And I guess the other part of my question regarding plate mage armor, would have to be asked again for stealth. If it's Mage Armor, does it affect stealth, or does it act as leather would?

R

RathofLS

yes and to be ale to stealth 100% in Medable leather or metal mage armor was 80, did some checking dusted off thief and seems to be the same stealthed around for a while never came out of hiding in med nor mage armor at 80 real stealth.