• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Auction] Hide legs NOW AUCTION

Metal Head

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
item on atl
offers
ends 24 hours from now 10 min rule
high bid 100m
5m increases

hide pants lrc lmc mr mana stam hpi.png

Last edited:

Metal Head

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well im not trying to troll , but this kind of **** just came a lot from treasure maps
I’ve done well over 100+ horde and trove maps and finally a good item with max luck... i wouldn’t call it **** 5hpi along with the dexer stats doesn’t pop up often imo took slot of time to get something decent.
Ends later on today high bid 115m :)

Darko

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I’ve done well over 100+ horde and trove maps and finally a good item with max luck... i wouldn’t call it **** 5hpi along with the dexer stats doesn’t pop up often imo took slot of time to get something decent.
Ends later on today high bid 115m :)
you did the wrong map ;)

ZidjiN

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Now since the auction is over. Could somene inform me why this item is so expensive? I must miss something because this looks like something ive found lots of and trashed :(

Recently returned so not trying to troll or anything just want to know what stuff to pick up!

// Butters

Cetric

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Now since the auction is over. Could somene inform me why this item is so expensive? I must miss something because this looks like something ive found lots of and trashed :(

Recently returned so not trying to troll or anything just want to know what stuff to pick up!

// Butters
hpi and stamina inc are hard to come by mods combined with other desirable mods mainly

ZidjiN

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks!

So only studded bone hide. Other armmor types just throw away then i guess.

Really apprecate the info. Now i wont throw any more away! :)

Nash

Sage
i still wouldnt throw away on other armor types you get woodland and enhance with dmg or hci maybe worth more than bone studded to someone needing those mods