• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Atlantic Hidden Valley Auctions #15g: Friday Night Bulk!

BrianFreud

Lore Keeper, Wiki Maker, & Doer of Crazy Things
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
V15 has now closed. That finishes up this auction; thanks everyone! :) I hope to see you at tomorrow's auction: http://stratics.com/threads/hidden-valley-auction-15i-a-few-of-your-favorite-things.346074/

Meantime, here is the winner's list. Keep an eye on http://stratics.com/threads/hidden-valley-auction-series-15-wrapup.346794/ to see when your bags are ready for pickup. It will likely be tomorrow, for this particular auction. @FlowerSun77 I am heading to the auction house now for a few minutes, if you want to pop by for that head I owe you, else I'll give it to you when you pick up your items from this auction. :)

Winner's List:

@4gregu
V6. Commodities Bulk Lot: Tailor 2
Total: 31m

@BratMks
V7. Commodities Bulk Lot: Smith 1
Total: 65m

Brian
V1. Commodities Bulk Lot: Carpentry 1
V3. Commodities Bulk Lot: Tailor 1
V12. 3 bottles of no name (hue 0
V13. 1 bottles of no name (hue 2412) Pigments Of Tokuno, with 1 total charges. {hue 2412}
V15. 15 bottles of Luna White Pigments Of Tokuno, with 680 total charges. {hue 1150}
V18. 7 bottles of Rum Red Pigments Of Tokuno, with 318 total charges. {hue 1644}
V19. 15 bottles of Shadow Dancer Black Pigments Of Tokuno, with 724 total charges. {hue 1109}
Total: 60.2m

@Corum/Genghis
V8. Commodities Bulk Lot: Handyman Assorted
Total: 5m

@DJAd
V21. 16 x Rocks
Total: 0.2m

@FlowerSun77
V9. 11 bottles of Berserker Red Pigments Of Tokuno, with 531 total charges. {hue 33}
V10. 8 bottles of Dryad Green Pigments Of Tokuno, with 397 total charges. {hue 1167}
V14. 16 bottles of Invulnerability Blue Pigments Of Tokuno, with 789 total charges. {hue 1266}
V17. 9 bottles of Paragon Gold Pigments Of Tokuno, with 395 total charges. {hue 1281}
V20. 8 bottles of Violet Courage Purple Pigments Of Tokuno, with 393 total charges. {hue 1158}
Total: 25m

@Scribbles
V2. Commodities Bulk Lot: Carpentry 2
Total: 1m

@SoBad
V4. Commodities Bulk Lot: Jeweler
V5. Commodities Bulk Lot: Imbuer
V11. 11 bottles of Fire Orange Pigments Of Tokuno, with 470 total charges. {hue 1359}
V16. 8 bottles of Nox Green Pigments Of Tokuno, with 391 total charges. {hue 1420}
V23. Commodity Lot: Carpentry 3
Total: 724m

Last edited:

Jason-

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Man...I'm on a business trip andbusinegot me on all those pigments! I started to set a proxy up. Congrats anyway u snakes :p

BrianFreud

Lore Keeper, Wiki Maker, & Doer of Crazy Things
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
@Kiss I think you want the other auction. This one closed a while back. :)