• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Hi

D

Danse

Hi
Not realy a newbie, but have returned to Legends to play. My staying depends on whether I can find a place here or not. Tired of playing alone all the time.

Looking for a roleplaying guild. So far I only have two characters in development, a tailor and a blacksmithy/carp/miner/lumberjack.

Also, I have Heritage Tokens and Soulstone Frag Tokens for sale.

Asking 300k for the Heritage Tokens, and 500k for the Soulstone Tokens.

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Not to much rp that goes on here I dont think. Im sure you could find a guild who does though.

Good luck and welcome to legends.

MageCruella

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hmmmm Urza should be lurking about, I think he knows a bit about the RP community on legends.

D

Danse

Thanks for the welcome guys. I drop by Luna a lot looking for BoD's,,,I wil wave as I pop in and out...:hug:

G

gandolfofaol

Welcom Danse. pm me if you are interested in trading/buying bod's I can hook you up.

D

Danse

I had enough gold to purchase a small plot on Ice Island....

LOTS of polar bears...so that helps me with some of the leathers I need, and I am able to kill lizardmen...but if anyone wants to help out a weak tailor with horn or barbed leathers I will be extremely grateful.

P

Pennywise

Hi
Not realy a newbie, but have returned to Legends to play. My staying depends on whether I can find a place here or not. Tired of playing alone all the time.

Looking for a roleplaying guild. So far I only have two characters in development, a tailor and a blacksmithy/carp/miner/lumberjack.

Also, I have Heritage Tokens and Soulstone Frag Tokens for sale.

Asking 300k for the Heritage Tokens, and 500k for the Soulstone Tokens.
H-h-h-hi!

Welcome.