• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Hi!!

• Thread starter MissPoodledoodle
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
M

MissPoodledoodle

OK, well actually, I have been on Stratics for about three months, but never offically introduced myself. My name is Alexa and my toons name is Miss Ginger Poodledoodle. Some of you have seen me at the Stratics runs and a few of you are my SFs. I just have to say that this is the best website that I have joined in a long time. Everyone is so nice and helpful! So I just wanted to say hi and thanks!!!

S

Sally Bumblefoot

Hi Alexa (although you will always just be ginger to me)!!! I am so glad I met you and really enjoy playing with you!! You are a smart toon and are always a lot of fun. Lets work on that cash max!! See you soon!!

Elga

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Welcome, I remember you by your new name font, the only one I've seen like that so far. See you on the battlefield :thumbup:

Trish

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Glad you decided to introduce yourself. Welcome to Toontown Stratics!

L

loadexfa

Hi Alexa! You are a lot of fun, love doing those boss runs together. :)

Josh

S

Sheriff Tricky

Hi Chisty! Can you explain this egg thing in your sig? Welcome to Stratics.