• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Hi y'all

neil

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Greetings from merry ol' England. Ive just finished the 14 day trial and have purchased a subscription, yep I am a new and keen Ultima guy playing on the Europa Shard. I played Ultima back on dial up when it was New (way way back when) but unfortunately had to quit after a couple of years but now i have returned (new account, everything).

Its some what different from what i remember but oh so atmospheric, a lot of changes ( i got me log cabin on Malas) but all for the good that i have seen, so far...
Currently thinking about getting the abyss expansion and would like to join an easy going Guild for RP and PVM.

Characters so far are a mage for making some Greens and clearing swamps of everything (except plague lords), i am also working on a tamer archer (taming is so slowwwwww) as my main warrior, and i have also started a crafter type but she has only made arrows, lots of arrows so far (has lots of leather though so will start on some tailoring soon).

Anyway got to go now, see you online folks!

Francis Drake

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Hey Neil! if you havent yet, come by West Brit Bank around 6-7 PM UK time.
We meet there everyday to chat, help new/returning players out and eat pizza!

Welcome to Europa

-Drake