• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Hi Origin and goodbye as well

• Thread starter Eyes of Origin
  • Start date
  • Watchers 3
E

Eyes of Origin

The time has come, I'm leaving UO. At least for now. There may be a time when I come back, so I am keeping my Morgaine account open so that I dont lose my castle lol

Real life has just become too busy and as I stated on the Pac page, yes, I was playing WoW for a little while, but that too is probably coming to an end.

I may still pop in to read Stratics as I have my coffee in the morning or at night when I check emails. You never know where and when I may be lurking and who knows, maybe even put in my two cents now and then.

*hugs* to all of CCC and Sara... luv you guys! =)

Take care Origin ... I may just see you in the future.

C

Crystal Canyon

I honestly can't even imagine Origin without you, Morgaine. Even if you can't be here as a player, know that you will be here in spirit.

*BIG HUgs*

Luv ya girlie!

:sad3:

Y

Yen Sid

Well that's too bad :sad4:, Origin will always be open for you, we await your return ;).

Lore Denin (GL)

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Even though we have not met, I am really sorry to see you leaving before we make our official arrival to Origin. Hopefully your break isn't one that takes you completely away from the game and we cross path's sometimes in Sosaria's not to distant future,

Lore's Player

CassieDarksong

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I know how it is Morgaine. I've been more or less out of game for the past couple months and that will continue through Aug.

watchertoo

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I too am sorry that you are leaving before I had the chance to meet you.

Be well and be happy... *smiles*

red sky

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*sad face* .... It annoys me greatly when people work in absolutes. But, if you must leave, so be it. The memories of the adventures in this game shall hopefully last forever. Although I probably have like zero time right now to invest in playing much, I still get on to look around and say hello; that's what keeps this game alive.

Stussywear

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Anyone want to buy a a pretty loaded pvp account? I dont really intend on coming back to uo. Its just not fun anymore. Anyone interested shoot me a PM.

E

Eyes of Origin

Thanks all.. I will be sure to stop in and say hi.. or leave my opinion somewhere! Some of you are like family, so I will be sure to not completely disappear!

Toi!!!!!!!! Jeez, you couldnt even make your own tread to sell your account? you had to post in my thread? lol j/k Where are you guys now? I heard about some people going to Darkfall, but can't remember if it was you, Multani and them or not.

Stussywear

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
We're still in WOW, we just went to a pvp server with Joey and some former mates.

M

Michael Wolf

You were wonderful to work with. Thanks for all your help. I'm sure Origin will miss you. Maybe we'll both make it back to UO one of these days.

Yellow Beard

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You know for a very long time I have confronted people on a daily basis. Being a cop it was what I did. It was expected of me. Now that I am retired The same type of confrontation is not acceptable, at best it is anti-social behavior and something I have to work on. I was totally wrong in saying what I did to you. You were the first person to embrace me here at Origin and I turned on you. I am very sorry for my actions and ask that you not hold any bad feelings. I really am sad to see you go and hope that you return soon. We all reach UO burnout and have to take a break. I am looking forward to seeing the red rider of death once again stalking my castle.

Viquire

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Come gather round people wherever you roam
and admit that the waters around you have grown
Be truly well Morgaine.

Perhaps when the leaves begin to turn we shall hear the call again