• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Hi! Meet your new Community Manager

Stratics News

RSS Feed
RSS Feed
Stratics Veteran
Hii everyone!

Thank you for clicking on my post!
I am happy to announce that today, on the 1 year anniversary of Nesnes as your Community Manager, I will be joining the Community Manager team!

A little about me:
My passion for games has started from a young age with games such as Pokemon. As I grew up, I began playing shooters and MMORPGs such as Albion Online!
During my time playing Albion Online, I found myself interested in the PvP features that the game offers.
Additionally, in my free time I enjoy digital art, going to the gym, and of course playing games!

What will I bring to the table?
We, at SBI know that there is still a lot of work to do to create a better player experience for you, the community.
In the upcoming months, I will be working closely together with Nesnes to improve your experience as a player.
I hope to create a better environment and experience for all.

What can you do for me/ us?
Please, feel free to leave a comment down below what feature/problem you think needs to be changed and/or addressed.
If possible, please include an explanation of the problem and maybe even solutions that you as a player can think of!
I will make sure to read all of your replies!

Please feel free to reach out by Forum DM or Discord (Emii#2462)
<3

~Emii

Continue reading...