• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

HI im new to stealing, HELP!?!?!?!

G

How do I steal things I made a thEif and wouldn't you know it when I try to steal from people it ownt let me!

R

Ru Atl

find a thief guildmaster(npc) and say(i think) "*npc name* join". may need a small gold donation.

G

Think you need 60 skill to join NPC theif guild. Also must be in Fel to steal from other players (though I think you can loot/steal from other players that are in theives guild in tram).

Most players will train up stealing by taking a pack animal to fel and steal the proper weight items from the packies pack - see FAQ for weight vs skill.

as an fyi you wont be able to steal any artis from doom or dojo till 100 skill (can be 100 w/ jewlery)

K

KrisC

Looks like someone(s) certainly don't have their senses of humor flipped on, today.

How've you been, Chessyman?

L

Lonegamer

WTF OMG Y R U TRYING 2 THEIF OTHAR PLAYRIS TAHT IS LIEK GREIFING U SHUD THEIF DOOM!

Did I hit enough catch words or should I mention crates? Sup Chessy, haven't seen you in ages.

G

Ugh, I wish I had been the first to post. Save the newbs the embarrassment.