• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Hi, got a few questions

S

Seren Devonf

Hi all,

I am a returning player from 1999. Heck my account was not even in their database, they had to remove it from archives lol.

So I am trying to figure a few things out.

1. When I log in it says my stats are increased due to length of my account. How much are they increased?

2. I absolutely love doing Fisher/T-Hunters, and together preferably. I also always love to have a high Magery. So I am looking at the following build:

Cart
LP
Magery
Fishery
Med

However, I cannot figure out what to do with the other 2?

3. I keep seeing people with their skill total over 700, how?

4. People keep referring to some soulstone and moving their skills around? How?

5. My account only has renaissance on it, is it recommded I get legacy?

6. More questions will come as I delve deeper into the game I have not played in almost 10 years.

Thanks

T

Thiefy/Glorfiedel

Hi all,

I am a returning player from 1999. Heck my account was not even in their database, they had to remove it from archives lol.

So I am trying to figure a few things out.

1. When I log in it says my stats are increased due to length of my account. How much are they increased?

5 skillpoints each year up to total of 20 after 4 years, so 720 max. skill REAL- Points and 5 stats..

2. I absolutely love doing Fisher/T-Hunters, and together preferably. I also always love to have a high Magery. So I am looking at the following build:

Cart
LP
Magery
Fishery
Med

taming + lore?

Music + provo?

However, I cannot figure out what to do with the other 2?

3. I keep seeing people with their skill total over 700, how?

+ 20 from 4 years and then with items, which add skills and stats to your char, like hunters headdress which adds +20 archery.

4. People keep referring to some soulstone and moving their skills around? How?

have a second char, store the skills from the mainchar on soulstone, claim skill with 2nd char, and you have the skillpoints free to build up a new skill, repeat, so you can swith one skill every 24 hours, if you have 2 soulstones.. 2 skills every 24 hours.. and so on....

5. My account only has renaissance on it, is it recommded I get legacy?

Mondains Legacy "ML" is preffered if you plan to stay longer, many new items, areas are only reachable or useabble with ML.

6. More questions will come as I delve deeper into the game I have not played in almost 10 years.

Thanks

jupp jupp

S

Seren Devonf

Well I went to order ML and for some reason ended up with a stupid 7 char slot/upgraded room in my bank code...argg...:spider:

I am on pacific server if any TH/Fisherman need a partner or something.

Seren Devonf

M

Maris

I am also a fisher/T-hunter on the Pacific Shard, look for Treasure (O^S) and we can go out on the boat together! ICQ is 247-061-118