• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Hi Baja Guess who's back,

Grey Eagle of Baja

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I know a lot of you have missed my insane personality so I've decided to come back just for you.
Once again I will be the detective who answers only to the queen herself.
Once again . I will drive everyone nuts with my crazy attitude and nutty personality that even I cant control ..
Once again I will endeavor in the fel world of pvp (that's only so Cartel and SI can PK me for life). However I will NOT be involved in any type of house sitting or DOC.s . That's not as fun as I thought it was.
Once again the notorious fisherman will chase the Kraken to the end of the high seas.
I'm sure everyone is going to give me a nice warm welcome (looking forward to seeing everyone).
After all this is really the only game that has ever interested me , and like it or not I am part of the cult of UO.
so HI.. from the craziest player in the game .. ( I do have the paper work to prove it ).

Amber Witch

Babbling Loonie
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Welcome back!
I don't know how to tell you this other than being direct.....
I"m sorry to inform you that the Queen died a tragic death. Blackthorn is now king, there are elected Governors for the virtue cities and a woman who has no name has hirelings and dark wisps at her beck and call to create chaos and pandemonium throughout da region.
You might want to read the Baja EM forum to help catch up on current events.
And that woman wants Blackthorn. No idea why.