• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Hi! and now where i go?

vegasy

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Hi! im new on official shard.
I played on free-shard, but here is little more difficulty.
i have a warrior and i dont know where i can do for up my skills.
in Heaven, on cavern under the city there are a troll, but i die here :/
Where i can do for make some easy kills? and... if i want a good equip?

thanks!

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Welcome to the community! :)

For some easy kills you could try going to the other side of Haven and fighting the skeletons and zombies, that will increase your skills and you can loot some armor from them as well.

Seelendolch

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
If you do the quests in new haven to raise the skills you want, sometimes they give you an item, armour or weapon i think, and i think the one i got was blessed too (got a staff from the mage quest there) and if you do the quest where captain norrington said i think you get faster skill ups to 50 or so

vegasy

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
In heaven there's a "dark night" inside a walls and cannot access. whats is this?

Melchiah

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
New Haven's quite good for training up to 70 and more in a safe environment - if the zombies and skeletons have got too easy, carry on down towards the brigands south of Haven. Otherwise, you can go back to the West side and take on the Ettins, Ogres and Earth Ellies in New Haven mines. The Dark Knight of Old Haven is from an older new player quest - I don't believe it's active any more unfortunately.
Beyond that, it's time to venture out into the rest of the world - there's a moongate outside of Haven on the West side that can take you to any of the cities on the shard. Might be good to look out for helpful players, and depending on which shard you play on, there may be a guild or group of players that help out new and returning players with advice and equipment.

vegasy

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
A generous player give me some money for buy some equip. Where are shops for a good starter equip? Thanks

Inviato dal mio GT-I9300 utilizzando Tapatalk

Kirthag

Former Stratics Publisher
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Welcome!
Which shard are you playing on? Your best bet for finding the local community is to visit that shard's board. :)

Philly

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Welcome to the community! I found killing the 2 Ettins and animals to the south of Haven to be helpful. Also there is a mine there with earth elementals that will take you to 90. Hope your having fun!