• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Hi all

G

Been a while, few if any will recall. All of a sudden I suddenly had a recollection of the almost beta days of UO. It was one hell of a game. Nothing has matched it since, maybe because it was the first. Good to see some old names still here.
I once swore that I would be the last one to turn off the lights. I think the torch has passed

Be well!

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Greetings.

UO is still a hell of a game.Its not just any game... its "home"

The lightswitch is in my house and its garded very well!

C

Cat Crimson

I do not think you would consider me an old name but I do remember you, good sir
Good to see you around here again... may we tempt you back to Sosaria.. ?

G

Wow, is that you?
*waves*
I'm still here, but more here than in UO itself.

G

I was delighted to see a few who remembered my meager contributions to the game. It was fun though...at one point my small beach shack had over 20,000 visits..I know it has fallen, I can only hope all the rarer things found good homes...

Cat, as for a return, I fear that the game has passed me by...keeping up with the changes is a hard thing to do..Besides...when I started chopping logs and making shields to earn some gold was a hard road to haul..Starting again would be insurmountable..:)
(LOL just recalled trapping skellies in my home with boxes to practice skill gain!)
Mag, as allways the voice of reason on the forum

As for Frarc. Guard that switch well!

C

Cat Crimson

Heh, I am still struggling with changes of several years standing even within the game, its not too bad, the main thing is enjoyment is still to be found.

It is not as hard for someone starting the game now as it used to be. I am sure if you did decide to return, you would find many helping hands here to ease your initial journeys back into Sosaria. And also many free house spots to place anew.

G

Rune Rune Rune!

A blast from the past if there ever was one!...remember....ah the good times...they were good to say the least! Dammit man so glad to see you still looking in occasionally. Are you still in game? Still have the magnificent house? Is my shack gone?

I must echo the thoughts of many...where is everybody! I see few posts are the German boards more active?

Be well all!

R

Rune`s Cousin

cant really say im active..but im peeking in every and then

just checked on your house mate..its gone

i dont have my shop anymore but im still having my keep