• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Hi all :)

• Thread starter Little Sadie
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
L

Little Sadie

I come here almost daily to see what's going on in Toontown and see how everyone has been. Where is everybody? Anything new in TT or elsewhere? Gosh, this board used to be jumping for a while! What's going on with everyone? Give me some updates, please! I know how Kenny is as I do talk to him. Winning all the money in AC as usual. LOL!

S

soupandquackers

Hello! Nothing really new in TT that would make you want to rush back. Swing by on a Sunday and do some boss runs, we have alot of smaller toons now that come now that could use some help.

So are you still addicted to Wizard101? I come on every now and then to see the new stuff, but I dont want to pay for another online game.

Elga

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I know how Kenny is as I do talk to him. Winning all the money in AC as usual. LOL!
Haha, am I ever! I also won last weekend at Mohegan Sun-Pocono Downs, check out my Trip Report on the Slot Machines Forum. In two weeks I'm going back down to AC for the weekend for a slot tournament at Borgata, which I hope to win the $5,000 grand prize!

In the real world though...
I still play TT for the boss runs, except CEO as I have "Retired" from that and am living the good Toon life! Since the new year work has picked up at a decent pace and I've been working a lot of full weeks as of late. Add to that we are in the midst of income tax season, so I'm doing that in the evenings. I'm also the chief cook and bottle washer at home when I'm not doing that, so M-F is go go go!

Trish

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Truth be told, I haven't paid for TT since August. FFXI has me full time. It's not even that I love the game so much, I just like having the same game as my husband, for a change. I miss being a toon but it was a waste of money to keep paying for something I never play. And now I'm so deep in the FFXI endgame scene I wouldn't have the time.

As for real life.. my 18 year old is in Ohio. My 19 year old is stationed in Biloxi. The empty nest is weird, still. But I realized when Jess was home for Christmas, I kinda like the peace and quiet ;)

L

Little Sadie

Hi Soup :) Yes, I'm still addicted to W101. I've got 5 GMs and a couple soon to be. Still have a bunch scattered in different areas too. I'm up to 3 accounts on there now so it keeps me busy. LOL. My account at TT has been gone for a while. After W101, it would be difficult to go back to TT, I think. The new EQII is due out soon I've heard and might check that out next.

Kenny, I did see that report you did and wow, you need to fedex me that seashell after all. Heck, I'll even take that horseshoe you are hiding.:mf_prop: BTW, Kelly might be coming with me to AC also. If so I will have Rachel and her to keep me company. You know the dates so stop on by if you happen to be in the neighborhood. :) Good luck in the tourney! If anyone can win it, I'm sure it's you. :thumbup:

Trish, I was wondering how you were liking the empty nest. Dang, I have 7 years at least before I get to experience that. And then I noticed that it might not even be permanent. It seems some fledglings just keep coming back no matter how hard I push them out of the nest! At least I have one out for now. Working on a second one to find his own nest to call his own. :) I have yet to check out FF but might have to see what it's like also. I have been in W101 for less then a year so still have time before boredom sets in there.

Glad to hear all is well for everyone. :)