• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Heys Devs, a question about garg necklace/amulet plz

Goldberg-Chessy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No offense but why even have Gargoyle necklace & amulet as part of Shame loot system if they quite obviously are coded to never be any good? They are either all cursed or seriously crappy.

Pretty sure this is a fact as I have been doing Shame since the new loot system came out plus I spammed relentlessly in game and on boards for the necklace awhile back. At one point I spammed paying 500 million for a good garg necklace and though I got a lot of responses nobody had anything even as good as one imbued.

I realize it may be a bit early to tell on the amulets but I have yet to see one good one of those either.

Before refinements I assumed the necklace was coded crappy because Gargoyle armor already had nice resists but now I just don't get it.

Any explanation would be appreciated :)

The Zog historian

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
You and me both, Goldberg. Some are nicely heavy with properties, but useful only for unraveling. Between looting and the inability to reforge, the necklace is always the final piece whenever I make a gargoyle suit. I'll tinker a few hundred exceptional pieces, picking one with the best resists to complete the puzzle, then imbuing as I can.

Goldberg-Chessy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Anyone?

Anyone even just have a pic of a very nice clean garg necklace? They have been around a long time now.

I can personally show pics of high end pieces that fit every other kind of armor slot in the game yet no garg necklaces.

What gives?

The Zog historian

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
The best clean gargoyle necklace I ever found was mana regen 2 and some mana increase. Surprisingly it was loot on a rouser.

Otis Leroy Funk

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Looted one with damage eater 15 hpr 3 mr 1 and like 1-17-6-17-1 just yesterday already sold it though. I have more clean nice ones too but nothing as nice as the above.

Goldberg-Chessy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Looted one with damage eater 15 hpr 3 mr 1 and like 1-17-6-17-1 just yesterday already sold it though. I have more clean nice ones too but nothing as nice as the above.
That's not bad but in no way is it high end like every other type of armor that has been looted in Shame.

You can re-forge much better then that. Ofc not on a garg necklace as they cannot be re-forged lol